- Customer and Supplier Information on the Privacy of Optical-Electronic Devices -
- Information according to Articles 13, 14 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) -
Käfer attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy and complies with the legal data protection regulations. In the following we would like to explain to you who deals with your personal data from video recordings in our public areas and how.
Feinkost Käfer GmbH
Käfer Autowelt GmbH
Käfer Berlin GmbH
Käfer Delikatessen Markt GmbH
Käfer Gut Kaltenbrunn GmbH
Käfer International GmbH
Käfer Lizenz GmbH
Käfer Service GmbH
Käfer Service Hamburg GmbH
Käfer Service Holding GmbH
Käfer Zentraleinkauf & Logistik GmbH
Käfer's Theater-Gastronomie GmbH
Palais Lenbach GmbH
Here you will find the commercial law mandatory information: http://www.feinkost-kaefer.de/disclaimer.
1. Who is responsible for the data processing and whom can I contact?
The responsible entity in terms of data protection law results from the relationship with the corresponding companies (see above) by entering the respective business premises.
Data Protection Officer of the Käfer Group:
Mr. Nikolaos Mitulidis
Tel .: +49 (0) 89 4168-451
Further information on the data protection of the beetle group:
2. Authorization and Purpose of the Data Processing
The observation of publicly accessible rooms with optical-electronic facilities (video surveillance) is only permitted if it is necessary for the execution of the house right or for the execution of legitimate interests for specific purposes. The protection of your right in one's own image is the highest credo for us here. We process the video recordings only for specific purposes, so only for:
- securing our property against theft and destruction and protecting our goods and cash
- prevention and investigation of criminal offenses
- protecting our customers, suppliers and employees from dangerous situations and raids
- proof of evidence for offenses against Käfer
We point out once again that the video recordings we collect are not processed automatically. An inspection is only carried out by our management and trained security personnel.
3. Storage Duration and Type
We adhere to the principles of data economy and data avoidance. Recordings are stored on local media and overwritten within 48 hours. If there is a suspicion of the purposes listed above, the data will not be overwritten within 48 hours to secure the evidence and the claims of Käfer.
4. Right to Information and Revocation
Each data subject has the right to information pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR, the right to a correction under Art. 16 of the GDPR, the right to cancellation under Art. 17 of the GDPR, the right to limit processing according to Art. 18 of the GDPR and the right to data portability under Art. 20 of the GDPR. And the right to information and the right to delete the restrictions according to §§ 34 and 35 BDSG. In addition, there is a right of appeal to a data protection supervisory authority (article 77 of the GDPR in conjunction with section 19 BDSG).
All enquiries, requests for information or objections to data processing should be directed to us by e-mail.