Haus der Kunst
Gallery in the annals of history
Haus der Kunst, situated at the southern end of the English Garden in Prinzregentenstrasse, was opened in 1937. It hosts changing exhibitions of the works of major artists, from Carl Spitzweg to Robert Rauschenberg.
Events in Haus der Kunst can be held in the Terrassensaal hall, restored to its original condition in 2003 and 2004, the Goldene Bar and the former State Theatre (Staatsschauspiel).